Re: Welcome to mixminion-dev

George:

thanks!

After much prodding by Roger, yes - i've not only joined the list but have also started to play with mixminion.

I'm very keen on contributing ideas, comments suggestions so that ir can used more easily by human rights field workers and other organizations working in at risk enviroments.

I'd be interested to know what (if any) progress has been made on in the following areas:

1. integration with existing email clients - either via a plugin, or via proxy type server.

Are there , for example any plans for a Mozilla and/or thunderbird plugin?

2. reliability stats - ie. Picking remailers that are in fact "up" and can relay the message.

I've sent a couple of test messages through the network using the basic/simple instructions that are available - and i've not had many messages get received . Is there a setting that when picking a server , preferentially picks high uptime servers ?

Hope to participate in this list, and hope that can bring all the work that's been done to the field workers that could use it.

regards

Robert