lists/website

Okay, so this might be the 100'th time this is posted, but I've been trying
since friday to get a message to this server (do you block ip addresses? I
cannot open your page from my dial-up account, but can telnet to port 80.
It just won't start the handshake process from a web browser. And I don't
seem to be able to email to the list using my isp's mail server to forward
email.) Anyway, if this comes through I'll re-send my comments, and if this
has multi-posted I deeply apologise.

Peter McIntyre
http://hal.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~pjm80