Re: The status and future of Mixminion network

Hi Marco,

> I saw raising outgoing queues tha tipically kill the node when
> arriving to 20-30 Mb. This for 4 different nodes, requiring
> cleaning & restart of daemon

Outgoing queues grow with the number of messages that are sent to
offline nodes -- the outgoing queue kind of mirrors the number of
not recommended nodes in the directory.

Tainaron has had up to 40 MB in the outgoing queue without any
problems. I'll test it with higher volumes today, maybe there's a
problem indeed...

Ciao

TCr
--
           sapias, vina liques, et spatio brevi
spem longam reseces. dum loquimur, fugerit invida