Re: Mixminion Network problems.

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 08:39 -0400, phobos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I recently upgraded to 0.0.8alpha3 just fine.  My node has shown as
> offline for months, yet it's been running and available on the correct
> IP:port combination according to my monitoring system the entire time.
>
> If I've misconfigured it or done something else stupid, I'm happy to
> pastebin the config and let others poke at it.

When I updated lakshmi I thought that I had restarted everything
correctly, until I found that the old (0.0.7.1) process was still
running despite being non-functional and having been told to shut down.
In the end I had to manually kill it before restarting the server
process, at which point everything ran correctly.

It doesn't sound likely that it's relevant to your problem, but I
thought I'd throw it out as a suggestion in case anyone else ran into
the same thing. I spent a day or so believing that I'd updated before
checking the stats and realising that it still wasn't working.

Joss