Re: Mixminion Network problems.

phobos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I don't understand why my node, phobos, isn't showing up as valid and
> online.  I can connect to it just fine, it's running and rotating keys
> just fine.  It's updating the directory info just fine.

I see the same thing at cside. Have you checked your firewall rules are not
preventing outside connections?

> ... according to my monitoring system the entire time.

Is your monitoring system on the same box? on the same LAN?

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those
that don't.