Re: Failed nodes and the need to upgrade

tainaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I suppose you already tried the contact addresses in their
> descriptors for the following? Last week you wrote about two
> bouncing addresses...

Yes, I copied my original message to the contact email for every dead node.

It was rufus and idun contact addresses that bounced, so I forwarded the
bounce messages to the contact addresses for the domains. There isn't much
more I can do using info available on the net.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton.