Failed nodes and the need to upgrade

Just a further reminder of the need to upgrade.

Looking at the grove stats this morning it's obvious that two nodes have died:

dantooine (running 0.0.7.1)
winters   (running 0.0.8alpha2)

They would probably still be up if they had been upgraded.

Also, the following nodes have been down for a long time:

antani
rufus
PObox
slimine
KisanganiToo
idun
cassandra

Since their remops have not responded to any of the messages I've posted
here I think it's possible that they don't read this list. If anyone knows
them and has contact info perhaps they could let them know that their nodes
are down.

Thanks,

Colin
(cside Admin)

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton.