Tor 0.0.9.7 is out

Tor 0.0.9.7 fixes another server race crash bug, and also fixes a bug
where we would refuse to extend to an unknown server.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.9.x:
    - Fix another race crash bug (thanks to Glenn Fink for reporting).
    - Compare identity to identity, not to nickname, when extending to
      a router not already in the directory. This was preventing us from
      extending to unknown routers. Oops.
    - Make sure to create OS X Tor user in <500 range, so we aren't
      creating actual system users.
    - Note where connection-that-hasn't-sent-end was marked, and fix
      a few really loud instances of this harmless bug (it's fixed more
      in 0.1.0.x).