Tor 0.0.9.8 is out

Tor 0.0.9.8 has a workaround for a rare bug reported by Alex de Joode
that makes servers stop processing new circuits. If you're running a
server, please upgrade. Clients can ignore this update.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.9.x:
    - We have a bug that I haven't found yet. Sometimes, very rarely,
      cpuworkers get stuck in the 'busy' state, even though the cpuworker
      thinks of itself as idle. This meant that no new circuits ever got
      established. Here's a workaround to kill any cpuworker that's been
      busy for more than 100 seconds.