[tor-announce] New Release: Tor Browser 12.0.1 (Android, Windows, macOS, Linux)

Hello everyone,

Tor Browser 12.0.1 is now available from the Tor Browser download page and also from our distribution directory.

This release updates Firefox to 102.6, including bug fixes, stability improvements and important security updates.

We've fixed a regression in our drag and drop protection, whose hardening disrupted some interface interactions, and most notably rearranging bookmarks by dragging them around.

We'd like to thank poncho for fixing another regression causing the TOR_SOCKS_IPC_PATH environment variable to be ignored.

Blog post with changelog here.

Have a nice weekend and a happy holiday season :)

--
ma1