Tor 0.0.2 is out

This is the first Tor actual-release since 0.0.1 in September 2002. We've
come quite a ways! Thanks for all your help so far. I'll try to make
actual releases more frequent from now on. :)

0.0.2 should be compatible with 0.0.2pre18-27. I'm going to phase out
pre18-25 soon, though, to reduce the number of buggy servers out there.

Note that 'make install' will clobber your torrc, so back it up if you've
changed it.

http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.2.tar.gz

Improvements since 0.0.2pre27:
  - Include strlcpy and strlcat for safer string ops
  - define INADDR_NONE so we compile (but still not run) on solaris