[tor-announce] Tor Browser 7.0.6 is released

Tor Browser 7.0.6 is now available from the Tor Browser Project page [1]
and also from our distribution directory [2].

    1: https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html
    2: https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/7.0.6/

This release features important security updates [3] to Firefox.

    3: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2017-22/

This release includes security updates for Firefox (52.4.0esr) and a
new Tor stable version (0.3.1.7), the first one in the 0.3.1 series. In
addition to that we updated the HTTPS Everywhere and NoScript extensions
we ship. Moreover, we fixed minor usability issues and a bug which,
under particular circumstances, caused all tabs to crash after closing
a single one.

Note: The release date in the changelog displayed after the update is
incorrect. The actual release date is September 28.

The full changelog since Tor Browser 7.0.6 is:

 * All Platforms
   * Update Firefox to 52.4.0esr
   * Update Tor to 0.3.1.7
   * Update Torbutton to 1.9.7.7
     * Bug 22542: Security Settings window too small on macOS 10.12 (fixup)
     * Bug 20375: Warn users after entering fullscreen mode
   * Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.9.12
   * Update NoScript to 5.0.10
   * Bug 21830: Copying large text from web console leaks to /tmp
   * Bug 23393: Don't crash all tabs when closing one tab
 * OS X
   * Bug 23404: Add missing Noto Sans Buginese font to the macOS whitelist