Re: [tor-dev] About GSOC 2013 Steganography Browser Addon project idea

> I'm Hareesan, undergraduate from University of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka.
> Interested in working on the project Steganography Browser Addon. I wish to
> confirm is that a project for GSOC? and Is it a good time to start working
> on my proposal?
>
> I have already gone through few chapters of the paper (Message In A Bottle:
> Sailing Past Censorship) a bit.

Hi Hareesan. Yup, the volunteer page was updated to reflect this
year's GSoC. Moritz and Sukhbir are the folks most familiar with that
project [1]. And yes, GSoC is presently in the student application
phase. Most good applications end up going through several revisions
back-and-forth with prospective mentors so the sooner you get started
the better!

[1] https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#steganographyBrowserAddon