[tor-dev] About GSOC 2013 Steganography Browser Addon project idea

Hey there,

I'm Hareesan, undergraduate from University of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka. Interested in working on the project Steganography Browser Addon. I wish to confirm is that a project for GSOC? and Is it a good time to start working on my proposal?

I have already gone through few chapters of the paper (Message In A Bottle: Sailing Past Censorship) a bit.

--
Hareesan R
Undergraduate