Re: [tor-dev] New flash proxy facilitator domain fp-facilitator.org

David Fifield <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I moved the flash proxy facilitator to a new domain, fp-facilitator.org.
This is to get it away from bamsoftware.com, which also has a lot of
unrelated stuff. The old facilitator name tor-facilitator.bamsoftware.com
will continue to work (the DNS for both points to the same place).
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/7160 is the ticket.

David Fifield

I'll push an update to Cupcake [1] that has permissions on the new domain.

~Griffin

[1] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cupcake/dajjbehmbnbppjkcnpdkaniapgdppdnc

--
Please note that I do not have PGP access at this time.
OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / fontaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx