[tor-dev] GSoC 2013 - "Compass"

Goof Night,

My name is Emanuel Pascoal, i have 20 years-old and i'm from Portugal.
I'm developing studies in the area of computer engineering in the University of Évora.

I have knowledge in Python and a little of Java.

I would like to make my candidacy in the project named"Compass",  that are tagged on your ideas lists for Google Summer Of Code 2013.

I would like to discuss the project in order to try to understand the best way to submit the application. I want to know more details about the ideas, so that you can outline what the best ways to make the project as well as the resources that I will need, and be able to think about the time we'll need for the project's development.

I would have the most pleasure in work with your community, researching and developing the previous ideas, in any way that i can be helpful.

Thanks for the time spent,

Emanuel Pascoal