Re: [tor-dev] Brainstorming ideas for controller features for improved testing; want feedback

grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Combine setevents circ and stream

Could this just be done with some simple controller code using the
existing API?

Something like "carml monitor" plus some grep should get you 90% of the
way there... https://carml.readthedocs.org/en/latest/command-monitor.html

Sounds like you want this for debugging user problems, though? I guess
I'm suggesting that perhaps the controller-side is a good place to do
this aggregation, etc instead of more code in Tor, or am I missing
something?

--
meejah