Re: README file for Mac OS X package

I think I'll try to do something for next revision.

As for naming, it always points to latest revision.
The reason is that I don't have infinite amount of HD space on that server.
I'll probably name it more informative, like tor-latest.dmg.

Thank you for suggestions.

--
Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis@xxxxxxxxx