[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
README file for Mac OS X package
- To: or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: README file for Mac OS X package
- From: Hideki Saito <hidekis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:38:47 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:39:39 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=PY00OIUVlbMwy+bPO+cAPYjpjdLPBWLqOzTPYCsvjgKEnbDLr1CZjqaQzwqXwwW4e+A5xMNnY44VeX6WVEX+AUyIQJxWBhz4oxwmX9bEN4e/lrlBrxw0EyEmDK8pbQLhuHAm8mRNc99l4XO/MXeqUVdi72EQOZKvtD7gQtlSl8k=
- Reply-to: or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Right now, Mac OS X package at its execution, displays README file as
contained in the original Tor distribution.
It is previously mentioned that there's informaton about tsocks, which
is not applicable to Mac at all. (I've tried to compile tsocks on Mac,
but it seems like some fundamantal system call difference causing it
to not compile.)
I'm curious if I should get rid of this section for the package
display. Wondering if it might cause confusion.
Also I certainly need more people trying it :-)
It technically should work with everyone, but just not sure...
By the way, if anyone's having problem keep track of what I'm
offering, I also got RSS feed.
Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis@xxxxxxxxx