Re: Mac package is available

I chose to not do this for two reasons:
1. I don't think that start up script is mature enough to be able to actually suitable for deployment.
2. There is no easy to way of turning on/off automatic startup of tor once those files are in place. (Some people may prefer running it from command line, not from start up -- this is more so if you have to see debug output, etc.

So technically, yes I would included those as well, but just didn't do that...

Thomas Hardly wrote:

Thanks Hideki for this OSX package.

This package works corectly and installs tor. Now when we get the
autostart working, can this be installed with the tor osx package?

th