Re: Mac package is available

Thanks Hideki for this OSX package.

This package works corectly and installs tor. Now when we get the
autostart working, can this be installed with the tor osx package?

th

--
     ..o:   It's 12 o'clock - do you know where your data is?   :o...
Hardening Your Macintosh - http://members.lycos.co.uk/hardapple/

pgp key fingerprint: 0F02 99D5 1D23 E445 22C9 9C90 8F24 FDBA B618 33C4