Tor 0.0.9rc5 is out

"I know we said rc3 was close, but this one's closer -- it's got all
these new features!" -- anonymous

tarball:   http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9rc5.tar.gz
signature: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9rc5.tar.gz.asc
win32 exe: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9rc5-win32.exe
win32 sig: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9rc5-win32.exe.asc
(use -dPr tor-0_0_9rc5 if you want to check out from cvs)

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.8.1:
    - Disallow NDEBUG. We don't ever want anybody to turn off debug.
    - Let resolve conns retry/expire also, rather than sticking around
      forever.
    - If we are using select, make sure we stay within FD_SETSIZE.

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.9pre:
    - Fix integer underflow in tor_vsnprintf() that may be exploitable,
      but doesn't seem to be currently; thanks to Ilja van Sprundel for
      finding it.
    - If anybody set DirFetchPostPeriod, give them StatusFetchPeriod
      instead.  Impose minima and maxima for all *Period options; impose
      even tighter maxima for fetching if we are a caching dirserver.
      Clip rather than rejecting.
    - Fetch cached running-routers from servers that serve it (that is,
      authdirservers and servers running 0.0.9rc5-cvs or later.)

  o Features:
    - Accept *:706 (silc) in default exit policy.
    - Implement new versioning format for post 0.1.
    - Support "foo.nickname.exit" addresses, to let Alice request the
      address "foo" as viewed by exit node "nickname". Based on a patch
      by Geoff Goodell.
    - Make tor --version --version dump the cvs Id of every file.