Tor 0.0.9rc6 is out

This release improves reliability for clients. It's not perfect yet,
but I think it's better. Let me know if it breaks something.

tarball:   http://tor.freehaven.net/dist/tor-0.0.9rc6.tar.gz
signature: http://tor.freehaven.net/dist/tor-0.0.9rc6.tar.gz.asc
win32 exe: http://tor.freehaven.net/dist/tor-0.0.9rc6-win32.exe
win32 sig: http://tor.freehaven.net/dist/tor-0.0.9rc6-win32.exe.asc
(use -dPr tor-0_0_9rc6 if you want to check out from cvs)

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.9pre:
    - Clean up some more integer underflow opportunities (not exploitable
      we think).
    - While hibernating, hup should not regrow our listeners.
    - Send an end to the streams we close when we hibernate, rather
      than just chopping them off.
    - React to eof immediately on non-open edge connections.

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.8.1:
    - Calculate timeout for waiting for a connected cell from the time
      we sent the begin cell, not from the time the stream started. If
      it took a long time to establish the circuit, we would time out
      right after sending the begin cell.
    - Fix router_compare_addr_to_addr_policy: it was not treating a port
      of * as always matching, so we were picking reject *:* nodes as
      exit nodes too. Oops.

  o Features:
    - New circuit building strategy: keep a list of ports that we've
      used in the past 6 hours, and always try to have 2 circuits open
      or on the way that will handle each such port. Seed us with port
      80 so web users won't complain that Tor is "slow to start up".
    - Make kill -USR1 dump more useful stats about circuits.
    - When warning about retrying or giving up, print the address, so
      the user knows which one it's talking about.
    - If you haven't used a clean circuit in an hour, throw it away,
      just to be on the safe side. (This means after 6 hours a totally
      unused Tor client will have no circuits open.)