Re: Another Mac OS X package

Been testing out the bundle.dmg on some clean systems and all works
well so far. Even the auto-start up, _very_ cool. what did you do to
it?

I will test it wout some more and the other package. Arma suggested a
possible separate tor-doc-osx.html, what do you think? Other than
installing the complete package and changing your proxy settings for
your system or web browser, its pretty simple to use for browsing.

th

--
     ..o:   It's 12 o'clock - do you know where your data is?   :o...
Hardening Your Macintosh - http://members.lycos.co.uk/hardapple/

pgp key fingerprint: 0F02 99D5 1D23 E445 22C9 9C90 8F24 FDBA B618 33C4