Re: Win32 I/O completion ports code release

Yousifnet wrote:

Homepage and Direct Download
http://www.summerblue.net/computing/libiocp/index.html
http://www.summerblue.net/computing/libiocp/zips/libiocp%201.00%203-Dec-2006.zip

Excellent work! Changing it from single threaded to multi-threaded was a good call.

I remembered that MS have actually done away with the single-threaded C/system libraries, so linking in that way isn't useful these days, although anyone loading up the project file in a modern version of VC will get an auto-convert and that itself will get rid of single threading, so it's not too awful.

You forgot to mention the license though :) BSD?

No license. Use as you wish. Make money from it if you can :-)