[tor-dev] Purpose Controller Bug

Hi,

I am trying to create circuits for use of my controller application however I got the following warning
after my unsuccessful attempt.

Dec 14 02:43:35.239 [warn] circuit_launch_by_extend_info(): Bug: unexpected purpose 19 when cannibalizing a circ.

If I don't specify any purpose, I am able to create general purpose circuits.

Another problem is that, is there a way to tell Tor to use separate circuits for each flow if possible when Tor attaches
streams to circuits?

Currently I am trying to attach streams to circuits using my controller but I am facing Proxy timeout issues like below:

Dec 14 02:45:35.690 [notice] Tried for 120 seconds to get a connection to [scrubbed]:40000. Giving up. (waiting for controller)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tarik