[tor-dev] Request for references for anonymous blocklisting (blacklisting)

I'm putting together a proposal for adding anonymous blocklisting into the Tor such that websites that block Tor can block single problematic users instead of all Tor exit nodes.

Towards this end, I am looking for papers/prior work in this area to draw from.  Pointers anyone?

Enjoyed the Iceland conference.  Thank you Roger for inviting me!  I aim to be contributing to Tor more over the year.

-Virgil