Re: [tor-dev] Request for references for anonymous blocklisting (blacklisting)

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 07:46:55AM +0000, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> I'm putting together a proposal for adding anonymous blocklisting into the
> Tor such that websites that block Tor can block single problematic users
> instead of all Tor exit nodes.
>
> Towards this end, I am looking for papers/prior work in this area to draw
> from.  Pointers anyone?

The original paper is here:
http://freehaven.net/anonbib/#nymble-tdsc
and there have been a number of improvements made on it. See in particular
http://freehaven.net/anonbib/#bnymble11
for the one I hear is most plausible, and also see
http://freehaven.net/anonbib/#oakland11-formalizing
for a good overview of the issues and designs.

> Enjoyed the Iceland conference.  Thank you Roger for inviting me!  I aim to
> be contributing to Tor more over the year.

Great!

--Roger