Re: Pre-Boston dev party Sunday, Jan 9 at 3pm EST (20:00 UTC)

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 12:05:26AM -0800, mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.3K bytes in 62 lines about:
: We're going to have another IRC dev party this Sunday in preparation
: for our dev meeting in Boston:

If I need to be there, I can't do Sunday.

: The plan is to discuss preliminary details, agenda, and ideas for the
: Boston dev meeting, and to generally include the larger community who

The agenda for the meeting is already organized and set.  It's designed to
force us to work through what we're doing in the next year without
relentless pontification and navel gazing.  Everyone attending it should
read through the two mentioned Sponsors and think about what they're
going to present in their 300 seconds.

Having a dev meeting about known Dec and Mar deliverable progress and
whatever else occurs in a normal irc dev meeting sounds like a fine
plan.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B