[tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

Dear Sir,
I would like to get involved in the tor project and want to start working on the "TOR Codebase Cleanup" project.Â
My IRC nickname is "sdpan21". I have registered my nickname there. But while asking any question, I am getting an error "can not send to channel". I have tried few suggestion from google to resolve this issue but none ofo them seems to wrking. I think Either i am am not resolving it properly or there problem is different in some sense. So I request , please help me resolving this issue.Â
And guide me how can I get involved in the project mentioned above. I have good knowledge of c/c++ java python. please respond ASAP. I appreciate your effort for resolving the issue and for giving time to guide me.
ThanksÂ
Durgesh Pandey.