Re: [tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

Dear sir,
I appreciate your effort but till now I am not able to resolve the issue. I have tried to join the channel "#tor-dev" even using a web irc too. it's showing "can not join the channel (+b)." but how i can be banned if i am joining the channel first time.Â
moreover, on a common channel i.e. #tor, i was unable to post the question. after pressing return, it's just showing that "can not send to channel."
please help to resolve this issue more specifically as i have gone through the url specified, it just show the concept Âand not problem specific solution. so please help in resolving this ASAP.
I don't have access of IRC that's why i have to post it here in mailing list. I am very sorry for spamming but have no other choice available.
Thanks