[tor-dev] Error while deploying tor-weather

Hello developers,

I am trying to deploy tor-weather by following the installation instructions (given in INSTALL) and the steps given in its README. But it is giving an error:

IOError: Failed to read authentication cookie (permission denied): /var/run/tor/control.authcookie

Please can anyone help me. I am a student and new here :)

Also, can anyone please tell me how should I communicate or notify before sending a PR ?

Regards,
Vipul Sharma