Re: [tor-dev] archive.is and archive.fo are using CloudFlare. Is the TorBrowser add-on cfc useless now?

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:15:05 +0100
Christian Pietsch <christian.pietsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Considering that cfc was created in order to evade the CloudFlare
> captcha, this is quite a disappointment. Is cfc useless now? Can it be
> fixed?

It was a proof of concept that I no longer have time to work on.

> What is the reason why archive.org is not used? I hear they are almost
> done setting up an onion service for the Internet Archive.

Because, out of all the similar services that are available, I like
archive.is the most.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel