[tor-dev] New mailing list for wiki changes

Hi everyone,

yesterday we found that a few people run their own rss-to-email service
to be notified of wiki changes.  We decided that it's easier to set up a
new mailing list that has all the wiki changes and that everyone can
subscribe to.

If you're interested in learning when something in the wiki changed,
subscribe to:

(And if you have suggestions to make the r2e output more useful, please
say so.  The current configuration is simply 'r2e add
"https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/timeline?wiki=on&max=50&daysback=2&format=rss";
tor-wiki-changes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.)

Best,
Karsten