Re: [tor-dev] Stem Descriptor Parsers

> OK; Megan and Erik, after you incorporate the export function into
> Descriptor in stem, please start reading through the Django tutorial.

I'm not sure if Django is a good choice for this project. We don't
require such a heavy web framework with a templating engine, auth,
etc. I'd rather use Tornado or Cyclone+Twisted. Since tor2web, APAF
use Twisted, it would make sense to have onionoo use the same thing.

I've been hacking on this since morning and I have a very simple
prototype which uses Cyclone that parses only the summary documents
and provides an API for that("/summary") - I will clean it up and put
on github in a bit

> We'll start working out milestones on Monday (I'm away until Monday morning,
> but I'll probably have occasional e-mail access); Sathyanarayanan, you
> should probably chime in too.

Sounds good.