Re: [tor-dev] Interested in GSoC - Hidden Service Naming or Hidden Service Searching

On 03/04/2014 11:31 AM, George Kadianakis wrote:
AFAIK, you can submit multiple proposals. Even multiple proposals
through different FOSS projects. Like I suggested in my previous mail,
I would even encourage you to submit multiple proposals since the HS
search engine project has gotten plenty of student attention lately.

Cheers!
Sorry for delayed reply, school had me busy.

What is the preferred way to get feedback on a full proposal? Is there a way to submit a draft proposal on the GSoC website so that Tor devs can read it and send me feedback, but I can revise it before the deadline? Or should I just post a link in an e-mail to the Tor-Dev list? Also, does Tor prefer proposals in plain text, PDF, or some other format?

Thanks,
-Jeremy Rand