Re: [tor-dev] Question about estimated number of clients

Dear Dr. Loesing,

If it is possible, can I know the peak number of the concurrent clients? For example, you publish a single number per day, like 200,000 clients who are simultaneously using Tor. This number without geographical information may not hurt the anonymity, but it may help me know how popular Tor is and how much load is on Tor.

Best,
Lei