Re: Tor 0.0.9rc3 is out

I think this is completely different problem.
In fact, I actually use privoxy, which supposed to be using socks4a.

My understanding is that with rc3, SOCKS5 should be working, right?

Weird thing is that apparently, there aren't anything coming back from
Tor network, nor any error messages after "Looks like this is working"
message.

Nov 25 18:26:20.796 [notice] tor_init(): Tor v0.0.9rc3. This is experimental sof
tware. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity.
Nov 25 18:26:20.812 [info] set_max_file_descriptors(): This platform is missing
getrlimit(). Proceeding.
Nov 25 18:26:23.375 [notice] circuit_send_next_onion_skin(): Tor has successfull
y opened a circuit. Looks like it's working.

I used to see error with three circuit nodes that says "closing
connection" type of message when it happened in previous versions.
(that's pre* versions.)

--
Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis@gmail.com