Re: [tor-dev] Why the seeming anticorrelation between obfs3 and vanilla bridges in metrics graphs?

On 01/11/14 01:44, David Fifield wrote:
> This might be the key to the mystery. It must be that PacificSunset,
> despite being an obfs3 bridge, doesn't have ExtORPort enabled, so all
> its obfs3 connections are being counted as <OR> connections.

Hi David,

sorry for not replying earlier and for not replying in more detail.

I just wanted to say that your analysis looks plausible to me.  Fixing
PacificSunset's ExtORPort might indeed fix the metrics graphs.

Thanks for hunting down this issue!

All the best,
Karsten