Re: Proposal: Network status entries need a new Unnamed flag

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> (This whole proposal is meant only for v3 dir flags; we shouldn't try
> to backport it to the v2 dir world.)

Can we still list the unnamed routers in the v2 status, even without an
unnamed flag?  Because if not and I enable auto-naming on tor26 I'll stop
listing about 150 routers for using names that are already taken.

See http://asteria.noreply.org/~weasel/tor-named-nicks

Peter