Privoxy bundle: configuration

I just upgraded the tor/privoxy bundle on my Mac Os 10.4 to .17

The config file supplied is old, not the current privoxy config.
Worse, I have a lot of customized .forward lines in mine, all of which
want to be wiped.

There are two issues here. First, the default action is to replace the
users config with a stock one. No place for customizations to be
saved. No "Only install a config if there isn't one already".

The second issue: Privoxy needs an "Include" directive, so that users
can have their customizations included even when the stock file is
updated with a new version.