Re: Boston Tor Hackers: Join us Sunday September 19th

I will be there.

Cheers,

Xinwen Fu

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Andrew Lewman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Boston Tor Hackers: Join us Sunday September 19th

We're holding a Tor hackfest this Sunday, the 19th. Tor's Chief
Architect, Nick Mathewson, will be explaining Tor's goals and what the
project has been up to lately, and then we'll pick a few day-sized
projects to work on together with his help.

We'll be meeting at 2pm in the new Media Lab building (E14), room 240,
thanks to the Center for Future Civic Media at MIT. Since the building
is closed on Sundays, please e-mail chris-torfest@xxxxxxxxxx before
Sunday to get a phone number to use to be let in. We're hoping to
provide pizza and drinks, and we'll finish up and move to Grendel's Den
around 9pm.

Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=E14

Please attend if you have some programming experience and are
interested in Tor, or are willing to be persuaded to entertain an
interest. :) Tor's a small project (in terms of number of developers)
that could really use your help.

Please RSVP if you can make it. Hope to see you on Sunday!

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://www.torproject.org/