Re: [tor-relays] Setting up AWS cloud-relay - don't reserve expensive storage!

"Runa A. Sandvik" <runa.sandvik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Mark <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for sharing this. I, too, followed the guide on torproject.org;
however, at the last page where you review and create the instance there was
a warning notifying me that my setup wasn't eligible for the free deal. No
matter what I altered, I couldn&# 39;t get the free offer. So, I decided
against creating the instance. I'll have to have another look. I also
noticed the images on torproject.org were outdated. It would be good to have
that addressed.

I believe the free tier is only available to new customers/cards. You
may qualify if you associate a new card with your account.

It was a new AWS account, but with my Amazon credentials. I'll try with new credentials, entirely, and another card. Thanks.