Re: [tor-relays] Relay / Bridge

I built a new EC2 bridge at US East (NOVA) due to the fact that the
one at California was published as a public relay.  I apologize for
the error Roger.

On an unrelated note, has there been any success in expanding the Tor
cloud project to other cloud service providers?  Is there anyway to
volunteer to try to help out, if there's a willingness to expand it to
other providers?  Thanks.

--Rock