Re: 4/4 CVS Build - Huge Jump in Responsiveness - Just ME?

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 03:10:27PM -0500, Gene ENonymous wrote:
> Apr 04 08:34:53.583 [warn] purge_expired_resolves(): Bug: Expiring a dns
> resolve that's still pending. Forgot to cull it?

Hi Gene,

This is an interesting bug. Has anybody else been seeing it?

I'm not sure what it is, yet. It looks like it's happening pretty
often, though? Did you get this warn message previously, or is today
the first day?

One possibility is that it could be pthread bugs on netbsd. Could you
comment out the "#define HAVE_PTHREAD_CREATE 1" line in orconfig.h,
recompile, and see whether it continues to happen?

Thanks,
--Roger