RE: Tor 0.1.0.3-rc is out

I cannot find 0.1.3-rc on the download page.  Am I missing something?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Roger Dingledine
Sent: April 8, 2005 04:18
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tor 0.1.0.3-rc is out

This is the third release candidate for the 0.1.0.x series. We've made some
performance improvements, made it tolerate more clock skew, and fixed a bunch
more bugs.

Please report any bugs, either in the installers or in Tor operation, so we can
get it perfect for an actual release: http://bugs.noreply.org/tor

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

--