Re: Tor on LAN

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 08:31:51AM -0400, Warren Barrow wrote:
:Set the "address" parameter to the externally reachable Internet IP address
:associated with the TOR server.

you will also need to be sure the router (NAT box) forwrds port 9001
to your TOR server's pirvate IP.

if you advertize your public IP remote systems will try to connect to
that IP which is your router not your server.

:
:-Warren.
:
: