Re: Bug: Expiring a dns resolve that's still pending. Forgot to cull it?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 04:29:33PM -0000, yancm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Following some post 0.1.0.4-rc updates yesterday from CVS
> I received the following crash this AM:

Hi Gene,

Thanks for keeping at this. We don't know what your bug is yet. :)
Has anybody else been experiencing the problems Gene describes?

The 0.1.0.5-rc release (coming out later today) will have more debugging
info. If this bug appears pretty quickly for you, Gene, could you run Tor
at loglevel debug and send us (just us, not the whole list) the output?
That will give us more to go on. But there is still something really
weird going on.

Thanks,
--Roger