[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Problems with TOR 0.1.1.17rc
- To: <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Problems with TOR 0.1.1.17rc
- From: "Tony" <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:40:12 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 13:40:30 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcZWQAEsxZlVE0UMQwi+XSv1cB9XcwAOulAA
- Thread-topic: Problems with TOR 0.1.1.17rc
I just upgraded to the rc version, and it now fails to start from torCP
or from the service. I tried removing service, restarting and then
adding again, but I still get an error:
C:\Program Files\Tor>tor -install
Service installed successfully
Service failed to start : An exception occurred in the service when
handling the control request.
Even with a default config file it fails.
However running TOR directly from the executable works.