Re: Host 129.107.56.23 - omega.uta.edu

* Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> [2006-04-06 13:58]:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 03:03:52AM -0500, Arrakistor wrote:
> > Hello Sebastian,
> >
> > The  main  torpark  website  is  routing  it  from  your mirror to the
> > university servers (omega.uta.edu). While they limit me on space, they
> > do  not  limit my bandwidth. So if I can start getting their server to
> > cache  it  every few hours or so, I can stop sucking up your bandwidth
> > so hard.
>
> Why are you not just linking to mirrors directly?

Yeah, I would prefer that, too. I didn't realise that you don't link
to the mirrors anymore. I thought your script would redirect people to
mirrors. The way it works now makes mirroring torpark useless IMHO.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
Wehret den Anfaengen: http://odem.org/informationsfreiheit/